Saturday, February 16, 2013

Episode 1.1

 
Branchus: Is this some kind of joke? Where the hell is the host?
 
Maria: I really hope the host isn't a boy, there's already too many boys here!
 
Danny: Thanks..
 
Monique: What's up with that empyty chair? Maybe that's why there's only seven of us..
 
 
Misty: Can all of you just shut up! I've never seen a more pathetic bunch of losers in my life!
 
 
Danny: Hey baby, how you doin'?
 
Monique: *giggles*
 
 
Maria: I love your apron!
 
Gladis: Why thank you, Sweetie. Don't mind all the red stains, it's just tomato sauce.. Hehe. You know us grandmothers, always cooking!
 
Maria: Right..
 
 
Anabelle: Did anyone else hear that? I think someone's coming!
 
 
 
 
Natalia: Hello survivors! If you don't recognize me - highly unlikely - I'm reality show star Natalia Fiore, and now, host of Outlast: The Sims 3 Survivor! I grew up right here in Monte Vista, so when I heard that this show would be taking place here, I got daddy to pull a few strings, and voila!
 
 
Misty: Lame.
 
Natalia: Ignoring that..
 
 
Natalia: Oh right, you must all be ever so curious as to why we have an empty chair! Well, we were expecting a man named Old Tom to be a part of this season, but due to medical complications, other arrangements needed to be made..
 
 
Raymond: The name's Raymond. No, no, the pleasure is all mine. Haha.
 
 
Maria: Don't worry, Maria. It's just a b-b-boy..
 
 
Natalia: Alright, now that you're all here, I can officially welcome you to Outlast: The Sims 3 Survivor Season 1! This show is going to challenge all of you mentally, physically, and socially. We're really going to stretch you to your limits; hopefully you'll be able to handle it. Do you have what it takes to outlast?
 
 
Natalia: Now, this season we have a pretty diverse group of survivors..
 
 
Natalia: There's Gladis, the 72 year old culinary enthusiast from Miami, Florida.

 
Natalia: There's Maria, the 21 year old librarian with a fear of boys.

 
Natalia: There's Misty, the 24 year old musician who is trying to prove that she can survive on her own.

 
Natalia: There's Danny, the 24 year old heartthrob with the smooth moves who's looking for a lucky lady to take home.

 
Natalia: There's Branchus, the 25 year old perfectionist who is really just here for the money.

 
Natalia: There's Monique, the 23 year old girl next door who has a passion for art.

 
Natalia: There's Anabelle, the 22 year old night club worker from Bridgeport.

 
Natalia: And there's Raymond, the 24 year old greaser who also happens to be a bit of a womanizer.

 
Natalia: Pretty unique bunch, I'd say. Now, survivors, take a look beside you. You see that long stick with the fire on top? That represents your life in this game. Once it's out, so are your chances of winning $1,000,000.
 
 
Natalia: Well, I'd really love to stay and chat, but it's getting quite late. I'll see you all again tomorrow for your first reward challenge, rest up! Your camp is right over there, good luck..
 
 
Gladis: This place is great! They call this a challenge? This is a vacation. Don't you agree, dear?
 
Maria: ...

 
Monique: No way, this is not the bathroom! How am I supposed to shower here?
 
Danny: Don't worry, I'll keep my eyes closed.. *snickers*
 
Monique: Ugh..

 
Misty: Man, where did you get that jacket? I've got to get one of those..
 
Raymond: I know right? It's totally greased lightning.
 
Misty: What?
 
Raymond: That's my catch phrase..
 
Misty: Sick.

 
Anabelle: Look at these sleeping bags, I guess this is where we're supposed to sleep..
 
Branchus: Yes, I suppose you are right. I wonder where I'm going to be sleeping though.. I'll have to ask the producers, maybe they have a bed in a trailer made up for me..
 
Anabelle: ...
 

 Monique: So girls, out of everyone here I definitely think that the three of us make a pretty great team - I mean, we're all gorgeous, smart, and relatively athletic..
 
Maria: Um..
 
Monique: I said relatively.
 
Gladis: I'm not very familiar with this whole "alliance" thing, but I think the two of you are very sweet for including an old woman like me.
 
Monique: So you're in?
 
Gladis: What do you say, Maria? Maria? Maria?
 
 
Maria: So. Many. Boys.
 
 
Danny: Bronco, my man-
 
Branchus: It's Branchus.
 
Danny: Whatever. Listen dude, you and I, we're a couple of classy gentlemen..
 
Branchus: Go on..
 
Danny: So I think it would be in both of our best interests to team up.

 
Branchus: Well, I can see why you are so desperate for my help in this game-
 
Danny: Er..
 
Branchus: So I guess I will do you a favour and work alongside you, it will be nice to have a little apprentice following me around. Who knows, maybe one day you'll even get to become my acquaintance? Let's not get ahead of ourselves though..
 
Danny: ...

 
Anabelle: You guys don't mind if I join you, right?
 
Raymond: Not at all, my dear dolly!
 
 
Misty: Grr..
 
 
Raymond: ..So then I was like, "It's greased lightning!"
 
Anabelle: Ahahahaha! Oh Raymond, you kill me!
 
Misty: ...
 
 
Misty: *snores*
 
Maria: This is going to be a long night..

 
Misty: Foolish mortals, sleeping so close to the enemy..

 
Danny: Goodnight, Monte Vista!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Natalia: Hello survivors, welcome to your first reward challenge!
 
 

Natalia: Here we have a line of trays, all the same, except one has the reward challenge prize underneath it. One at a time you will select a tray, and when we reveal, the person with the prize underneath theirs gets to keep it! Ready? Let's draw for your order.
 
 
Natalia: Alright, now that you have your spots, let's see who got the prize..
 
 
Natalia: Sorry Monique, looks like it's not you.
 
 
Natalia: Ooh sorry Branchus, not you either.

 
Natalia: Misty, Maria, I'm sorry but it's neither of you.
 
 
Natalia: Not you either, Anabelle.

 
Natalia: Sorry Danny, it's not you.

 
Natalia: It's down to Gladis..

 
Natalia: And Raymond. Who has the reward?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Natalia: Raymond! Congratulations, Raymond, please read out your prize..
 
Raymond: Sweet! It says, "Choose one of the other survivors to accompany you on a romantic date in Monte Vista." Hm..
 
Natalia: Don't pick just yet, we'll let you know when it's time to decide. Survivors, head back to camp, I'll let you know when it's time for the immunity challenge.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Misty: Congrats on the win, dude, you deserve-
 
Anabelle: Raymond! Hehe. Hey baby, so who are you going to take on that date?
 
Misty: Ugh..

 
Raymond: Ladies, ladies, don't worry- there's enough of the Raymonator to go around..

 
Danny: Yo, Raymond, come over here for a minute!
 
 
Raymond: I'll be back in a second, ladies..
 
 
Anabelle: Listen, emo chick, Raymond obviously wants me.
 
Misty: Sorry, Barbie, he's just not that into you.
 
Anabelle: You don't know what he wants!
 
Misty: I know what he doesn't..
 
Anabelle: You better back off, b*tch!
 
Misty: Make me.
 
Anabelle: Ugh!
 
 
 Danny: So listen, Bronco and I have this alliance going, and we want you in. We think that you'd be the perfect third member, what do you say?
 
Raymond: Yeah, sure, that sounds cool.
 
Danny: Great! The boys are taking over this season, I can feel it..
 
Banchus: Just remember, I'm the team leader.
 
Raymond: Why?
 
Branchus: Hahaha- Oh wait, you're serious. Well, I mean, just look at me..
 
Danny: ...
 
Raymond: ...
 
 
Monique: I'm really confident with our little alliance!
 
Maria: Me too! I just hope one of us wins immunity so we can all stay..
 
Gladis: I don't know, the most athletic thing I do is knitting..
 
Maria: Same.. You need to win this, Monique!
 
Monique: Y'all are right, I think I probably have the best chance at winning..

 
Gladis: I think it's almost time for the challenge.. Boy, am I nervous.
 
Maria: You'll do great, Gladis! You're stronger than you think.
 
Monique: Yeah Gladis, you rock!
 
Gladis: Oh, why thank you girls, you're too sweet!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Natalia: Hello survivors, welcome to your first immunity challenge! Here we have 8 stations set up, each of you will be seated at one. On top of the crates are a bunch of books filled with clues that, when put together, make a word. The first person to crack the code wins, but if you guess wrong, you're out. Everybody grab a spot..
 
 
Natalia: Ready? Go!
 
 
Danny: Hm.. What is this darn word?

 
Gladis: Monkey? No, that's not it..

 
Maria: Why is this so hard?!
 
 
Danny: I've got it!

 
Danny: Is the word Banana?
 
Natalia: Sorry Danny, that is incorrect, you can no longer win immunity.


 
Gladis: Is the answer Coconut?
 
Natalia: Sorry Gladis, that is not the correct answer.

 
Maria: Nothing's working!

 
Raymond: I've almost got it..
 
 
Anabelle: Hm.. Could this be it?
 

 
Anabelle: Is the answer Anabelle?
 
Natalia: No.. The answer is not Anabelle, Anabelle.

 
Misty: This is too hard!

 
Natalia: Only five remain, who will crack the code?

 
Maria: Wait, that- that looks right!


Maria: Is the word Survive?
 
Natalia: I'm sorry Maria, but you are... CORRECT! Congratulations Maria, you have just won the first immunity challenge!


 
Maria: What?! Omygosh- Yay!
 
 
Natalia: So, Maria holds immunity and cannot be eliminated. Who will be the first person eliminated from Outlast: The Sims 3 Survivor? You'll have to wait and see. I'm Natalia Fiore saying goodnight, and thanks for tuning in!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment